Camp Canine — Our Doggie Day Care
Animal Family “Camp Canine” is just what the Doctor ordered! Camp Canine is a doggie day care that offers a safe place to socialize your 4-legged family members. Dogs will be able to play with and learn how to be a dog with other 4-legged campers in a “Pack” setting. We understand that dogs are part of the family and we want you to have a fun, stimulating and safe place to bring your dog every day rather than having the guilt of leaving your dog at home bored.
All dog fun:
- Large yard for the dogs to play in, connected with our Boarding Facility
- We have 2 pools! One is a large 500–gallon pool and for the little dogs a wading pool.
- A Slide, jumps, tunnels and other dog safe equipment to play with.
- Camp staff to supervise the fun. Camp staff will evaluate behavior and place dogs in different groups based on size, age and activity level.
- Our Staff look forward every day to coming and doing a job most people only dream about... Petting, loving and snuggling with your canine camper!
- This is a great opportunity for puppies.
- Puppies are out often enough to help with housebreaking.
- They stay social and learn how to play with other dogs in a pack setting.
- They build good social skills for later on in life.
- Camp teaches the puppy that it's not scary to come to the Veterinary clinic
Camp hours are Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
There are several options of times:
- Partial days
- Full days
- Added to boarding
We also have punch cards for you convenience
- 10 days with 1 free day
- 20 days with 3 free days
Three ways to stay:
- Call Animal Family Veterinary Care Center at (563) 391-9522 and any of our helpful staff will be glad to assist you.
- Make a reservation by calling us at (563) 391-9522.
- Stop in! We would love to give you a tour and introduce our staff members.
If you are a current client at Animal Family please just fill out the Behavior Questionnaire prior to your visit. Or, you can call us and we will gladly send you the forms.
While your dog is here at Animal Family Veterinary Care Center, there are other services available. Please just let our staff know if you would like to take advantage of these other great services and they will be glad to help!
- A bath with one of our Staff members
- Healthy Pet exam and Vaccinations
- Nail trims
- Canine enrichment toys (Kongsicles)
Please Note: All pets must be current on required DHPPL, Rabies Bordatella, and Flea control. We also require a negative stool sample.